Sunday, November 22, 2009

Old Moon



This weekend my sister Adrienne and I went to see New Moon. Ok, I'll admit it, my freshman year at BYU I was way way into the Twilight books. I read the first two in a period of two days and anxiously awaited the third book. I raced through them all and desperately hoped I would find someone like Edward. Now that I am a few years older and much wiser, I have to say that I am so glad I am not married to Edward, and that I married a wonderful, amazing REAL man vs. a fictional vampire. Some reasons why I am now in love with Ben and not Edward:
-Ben is constant and practical...not moody and emo
-Ben's eyes are a beautiful blue...not a weird red/goldish color
-Ben cares about me and loves me...he would never leave me to fend for myself for four months
-Ben eats food...not blood
-Ben's family is really nice and normal...not made up of unrelated vampires
-Ben is always warm...not freezing cold all the time

These are just some of the reasons I thought of. Oh, and Ben can pull off the angry/sexy look better too.


3 comments:

  1. haha i'm so glad you aren't married to Edward, i definitely wouldn't want a creeper that could read my thoughts for a brother-in-law.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your reasons, and the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I'm glad I found your blog Elena! You are so pretty! I love your reasoning! I definitely think Ben is more handsome than Edward.

    ReplyDelete