Sunday, November 15, 2009

Basketball and Country Dancing

This weekend Ben and I went to the BYU men's basketball game with two of his old roommates, Pete and Mitch. They both have girlfriends, so it ended up being a triple date. It was a lot of fun, and the game was pretty good. We were playing some team called, "The Bradley Braves". I had never heard of them before the game. After the game we went to YoZone and got some delicious frozen yogurt. I liked the date because it was fun and not too long. Sometimes when Ben and I go on double/triple dates they can go on for a long time. Don't get me wrong, we love to do stuff with other people, but it's nice to be able to have some time after the date to hang out at home just the two of us.

Here's a picture from a basketball game Ben and I went to last year:















Then on Saturday, Ben finally went country dancing with me! I've been trying to convince him that we should go for the past couple of weeks, and he finally gave in. We hadn't been in about a year, and I had to re-teach him some of the moves, but we had a really great time, and I think
he likes dancing more than he'll admit. Funny how country dancing brings out people of all different heights, weights, and ages. It's kinda cool to see everyone dancing and having a good time.



2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you have jumped on the bandwagon and started a blog. It will be great to see what fun things you guys are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you guys have a blog! And I can't wait to see you guys in a week! Yay!

    ReplyDelete