Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thanksgiving!

So, I would have blogged earlier, except that my computer has been going wacko lately...and I haven't been able to get on until now. I took my laptop (MacBook Pro) to the "simply mac" store and they told me I need a new computer battery and a new power cord. So, I'm using Ben's power cord for the time being while I wait for my lovely new gifts in the mail from Amazon.com. Anyway, Thanksgiving was an absolute blast! Ben and I went to the Gordons' house in Queen Creek, Arizona and spent hours and hours of fun eating, laughing, talking, and relaxing. Here are some fun pictures:


Me and Andrea

All the boys playing "Medal of Honor"

The best part of being in Arizona was forgetting about life for a little while and just being able to spend time with people we love. Thank you everyone who made Thanksgiving so much fun!

1 comment:

  1. Thanksgiving was a lot of fun. Come any time you can! We always make room.

    ReplyDelete