Friday, November 13, 2009

To Blog or Not to Blog

Well, I've debated for months about starting a blog. I didn't want to be labeled as one of those people who gets a blog right when they get married, but I knew I was going to have to jump on the bandwagon sooner or later. For the record, Ben and I have been married for 6 1/2 months now, so I would just like to point out that I am not part of that crowd. I waited approximately 6.5 months. I have been blog-stalking for the past couple of days, trying to figure out exactly what it is that makes a post funny or interesting, (hoping that I could copy-cat some ideas) and I've realized that everyone's blog is unique to them and who they are. So I hope that as I blog, people will read this and go, "Yeah, that sounds like something Elena would say". Yes, it's true. I tried many times to commit Ben to one or two blog posts a month, but his response was, "How about once or twice a year?" so, you'll be hearing mostly from me. Hope that's ok. I'll try to post about twice a week, unless nothing interesting happens. And hey, feel free to blog-stalk me. Because if you're on my list of blogs I like, then I blog-stalk you plenty. Hey, even leave me a comment so I know you're doing it.

4 comments:

  1. Yay! You posted! :)
    And Elena, I'm stalking you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you started a blog. Keeps us all up to date since the phone is so antiquated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogs are fun! My Ben isn't really into it either, he only looks at it when his parents mention something on it. Hope you have more luck with your Ben!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm stalking you! :) If you give me your email address, you can stalk me too.

    ReplyDelete