Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Enchanted Rock

This past weekend Ben and I had the chance to go to Enchanted Rock to climb and enjoy the view. It was truly breathtaking. I was extremely proud of myself for climbing all the way to the top, especially since climbing and hiking have always been Ben's "thing". It was a two hour drive there, but it was worth the wait. The weather was gorgeous and it was a perfect day for it.

The park was closed when we got there so we had to wait a little while for it to open. There were literally millions of bluebonnets lining the road, so we just had to get out and take a few pictures! I love Texas in the Springtime!
When we left I felt like I had really accomplished something cool. I'm glad that Ben makes me do things that I'm not always completely comfortable with sometimes. It really makes me realize that I can do lots of things if I just set my mind to it. The trip was a lot of fun and I'm so glad we went!

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous that you have bluebonnet pictures. I think that is one of the things I miss most about Texas. We used to take family pictures in the bluebonnets when I was little and I loved it! You are lucky to be back!

    ReplyDelete