Thursday, December 17, 2009

Leaving in Two Days...

I have a lot of mixed feelings before our crazy road trip and move to Texas. I think even though I say right now that I'm not going to miss Provo...I will. And even though being in Texas again is going to be so awesome, it's going to be a lot different without a lot of the people who make it what it is. There are some things I won't miss, like the crazy rushed marriages and the corny BYU memorabilia, but I am sure I will still hear those stories from my friends in Provo and I can always buy stuff online from the BYU bookstore if I start missing it. I'm going to miss my co-workers, my great boss, Classical 89 in general, our awesome apartment, the lack of humidity, and I'm going to really miss not getting to see Adrienne and Andrea. Ben and I have spent so much time with them and I feel like all of us have gotten really close this semester. I will miss my favorite restaurant in Provo:
Lots and lots of great memories at this place. I will also miss the amazing cheap dollar theatre with all the fun Friday nights it has provided to us over the past few years. I'll miss all of my amazing friends that have made Provo and going to BYU such a fun place. But, I am excited and ready for our new adventure. I would list all the things I'm excited for...but...I think that would take too long. Besides, Ben is done studying for his final and it's time to continue our Smallville marathon! Next post...probably when we're in Texas...

3 comments:

  1. Elena! I had no idea you had a blog! It's so fun to see what you're up to and what you're doing. I can't wait to read it and see what you're doing. Good luck moving to Texas; that's so exciting for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you guys made it back safe! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I'm so glad you decided you to get a blog! That's really exciting you get to move back to Texas and be with your family! Your done with school right? Where are you going to be working?

    ReplyDelete