Sunday, August 5, 2018

Jamie Turns 6!!

Our sweet, sassy, spunky Miss Jamie turned 6 this last week! She wanted a "PJ Masks" themed party for her 6th Birthday. 
Here is the Owlette that I drew so we could play "Pin the Symbol on Owlette". Jamie came up with the idea all on her own!
Jamie wanted to take a picture in front of the cake I made for her birthday. 
Then April and Ryan had to do it, too!

It's definitely not as fancy as some of the cakes my Mom has made for her in the past, but it still tasted good!
Jamie opening her presents!

Shimmer and Shine DVD from Grandma!
New tennis shoes with laces from Grami!
Rapunzel figurines from Grami!
A unicorn Fingerling from Mommy and Daddy.
Nobody got the symbol in the right place, but we got close! Lol.

We love our Jamie and can't believe how fast she is growing up!
The day after her party, Jamie got a surprise package from my friend Whitney of unicorn pens and a unicorn notebook! She loved it. 
We went over to Mom and Dad's house for the last time so we could say goodbye to them before they took off for Utah the next day. Jamie brought her PJ Masks deluxe figure set that she got from Grandpa and the kids played with those the whole time.
My mom and dad's house had all the furniture cleared out when we got there, so I did a little impromptu photo shoot with the kids. They were all dressed so cute and I got a lot of great shots!





The kiddos with Grami. We miss her so much already!
I took the kids to the pool with my friend Emily and her kids and got a few pics of them swimming. I am so glad Ryan finally swims with his floaties on and I don't have to be right next to him.  
The kids sharing a snack after swimming. We only have about 3 weeks before school starts back up again! We're trying to enjoy these summer days before they end.

2 comments:

  1. Impressive drawing of Owlette! Glad Jamie had a fun birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe she's already 6! Looks like so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete