Thursday, July 5, 2018

Ryan's Birthday!

Our sweet little Ry Ry turned 2 on Monday! He is completely obsessed with Tow Mater and Lightning McQueen, so I was lucky I found a bunch of "Cars 3" decorations at WalMart for his little party. 
 Here is the awesome cake my mom made him for his birthday. He kept asking to be held so he could look at it and he may have licked the icing a few times. 
 Sitting at the dining room table with his Lightning McQueen swag.
Opening presents!
 I love Jamie's expression in this one! The girls were trying to open Ryan's gifts for him because he wasn't going fast enough for them. Haha. 
He loves cars so much right now! 
Singing Happy Birthday.
 
He definitely enjoyed his cake! We love Ryan so much and are so happy he is a part of our family. I can hardly believe he's 2 years old!

2 comments: