Sunday, November 12, 2017

Lindsey's Wedding!

Lindsey and I became best friends when we met at girls' camp when we were 12 years old. We literally saw each other every day during our high school years because of seminary, church basketball, mutual, and usually we'd try to hang out on the weekends too. I found a few gems of us from our high school days.
 Here is us at EFY when we were roommates!
At Seminary or mutual one evening. We always saw each other!
One time when we got all dressed up for a stake dance. We LIVED for those dances!
On my wedding day. Lindsey took all of our wedding photos for us!
 Here's us together more recently (earlier this year)
Hanging out with the kids at the Southpark Meadows playground. 

This weekend Ben and I got to go celebrate Lindsey as she got married to her long-time boyfriend Scott at their wedding in Austin. We had such an amazing time, and everything was so beautiful. Lindsey looked gorgeous!
 Here's our selfie with the happy couple.
The beautiful venue. The weather was absolutely perfect for an outdoor wedding. That's Texas in November for you! No jacket required.
There was an orchestra quartet playing live music.
Taking pictures with Lindsey's dog Sparky.
Me and Ben exploring the scenery.
Lindsey in her beautiful wedding dress. 
 Cutting the cake!
 Me and Lindz!
I love this girl, and I am so so happy me and Ben could celebrate her special day with her!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! Man I wish the weather was that nice up here in Utah! I'm jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics! Lindsey is a really fun girl, glad you guys are still friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very special friend! I remember her quite well from your wedding.

    ReplyDelete