Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Halloween Fun


Thanks to Natalie, I got to have an awesome Halloween costume this year. I still can't believe you didn't wear it, Nat! So I just have one question: Who wore it best? Lol!


            

Just kidding, just kidding! We're obviously both beautiful in it! It was so much fun to wear this costume, and I loved spinning around in it. Thanks again, Natalie!
My Friend Kristen Sierra throws a Halloween party every year, and it's always so much fun! Here I am with my good friend Whitney. She went as a Whoopie cushion!
I think we got everybody in this pic. Notice how I'm really getting into my character, since my eyes are shut. Just "Sleeping". NBD. Hahaha.
Here is the costume that we wanted Ryan to wear for Halloween. I borrowed it from Whitney, and Ryan looked so adorable! He would only wear it for about 5 seconds though, and then he started fussing and crying for us to take it off. So . . . he didn't end up wearing it. :( At least I got a few pics, though!
 Ryan and Daddy.
 The girls were so excited to get to wear their costumes to our ward Trunk-or-Treat night. April was Elsa and Jamie was Princess Aurora because she wanted to match me!
 Ryan ended up wearing his skeleton shirt because he threw a huge fit when I tried to put on the Incredibles costume.
Dressed up and having fun eating chili.
Jamie and her friend Langly.

 Our witchy pumpkin that Ben and the kids carved! I was busy making homemade caramel apples.

Halloween night! April sweetly allowed Jamie to wear the Rainbow Dash costume that Grami actually purchased for her to wear.
 Sassy as can be.
 Sweet little Elsa ready for some candy.

 It was rainy and cold on Halloween night, so we only got down two streets before it started pouring! The kids still got tons of candy though.
 Here's Ryan in his improvised Halloween costume that also happen to be PJs: Army Man!

Some other Halloween Happenings:
 I took Ryan and April to the pumpkin patch for playgroup while Jamie was at school. They loved it!




 Jamie got to decorate a pumpkin as a book character for school. Here's Twinkle the pumpkin.
 April and Ryan and I went to our annual PeeWee Halloween carnival with my Meetup group.
It's hard to believe Halloween is already over! I really love this time of year, and it's even more enjoyable when you have three busy kids to share in the fun of the season. Even though Ben didn't dress up with us, he had fun too!

3 comments:

  1. Aw I love all the pics!!! Your kids are so freaking cute! Love Ms. Sassypants in her pony costume hahaha. Miss you guys so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! In my defense, I just threw on the costume (for you, by the way). I didn't have time to get all pretty and "Aurora-like." Looks like you guys had a great Halloween! And I love Ryan's costume-how come kids never want to wear the really good costumes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable and so wish I could have been there! Love the pics!!

    ReplyDelete