Thursday, September 14, 2017

Jamie's First Few Weeks in Kindergarten!

Jamie started Kindergarten! She has had a great first few weeks of school. They started a day late on August 29th because of the bad weather due to Hurricane Harvey. I took the typical "First Day of School" pic and then Jamie wanted to make it an everyday thing. So now we have pictures from the 1st-7th day of school! Hahaha. I convinced her that it was making us run late in the morning, so she finally agreed we didn't have to take them anymore. Hahaha. That girl is so determined and knows what she wants. Her Kindergarten teacher this year is Mrs. Moore. Jamie loves her and is really enjoying school so far. I got choked up on the first day, but Jamie just waved at me and was like, "Bye, Mom!"
So excited for her first day of school!

 Sitting in her classroom on the first day of school.
 Cute and ready for the second day of school.
 Sassy and stylish for the third day of school.
 Posing in our front yard for the fourth day of school.
 Excited and ready for the 5th day of school.
 Happy for the 6th day of school.
 7th Day of School!
 The second week of school Jamie was having a hard time listening to her teacher, so Mom watched April and Ryan for me. I brought DQ for Jamie and she and I had lunch in her school cafeteria. Please excuse the no-makeup and frizzy hair look. School starts early in the morning, ok? I love this girl and I am so proud of her for doing so well and making friends.

3 comments:

  1. Such a cutie!! I'm glad she's loving it! And you're such a good mom! #frizzyhairdontcare You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so cute! I miss seeing that sweet girl more often during the week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamie looks so cute! That's awesome that she loves school.

    ReplyDelete