Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Indiana Trip

The weekend of Jan. 21st I went to Indiana to visit my older sister Natalie, her husband Trevor, and their new baby girl Madelyn Emery Hedman. I added all of my pics to my facebook page, but here are just a few for fun:
Trevor, Natalie, and Maddie
Me and Maddie
Maddie smiling at me

I had such a great time in Indiana and enjoyed getting to catch up with Natalie and Trevor and spend time with Maddie. It was hard being away from Ben for a couple of days, but it was worth it to take a break from work and get to meet my new niece. Due to the large amounts of snow in Indiana, I can definitely say I wouldn't want to move there any time soon, but it made me wish Nat and Trevor lived close by so I could see them more often.

3 comments:

  1. So adorable! Congratulations you are an Auntie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWW! I'm so jealous! I love the new background too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elena! Where in Indiana does your sister live? We live in Bloomington, which is an hour south of Indianapolis. You'll have to let me know if you're ever in Indiana again!

    ReplyDelete