Sunday, July 11, 2010

Fort Worth Water Gardens

July 4th weekend, Ben and I went to Dallas to visit his family. One of the coolest things we got to do while we were there was go to the Fort Worth Water Gardens, about 45 mins outside Dallas. The gardens were absolutely beautiful. I have never seen anything like it. We went with Ben's mom, Cynthia and his sister Andrea.
Andrea was home for a visit, and it was so fun to see her. She is so much fun to be around and so sweet. As evidenced by this picture, of course.
This is the "Active Pool", which was by far the coolest water sculpture there. I kept thinking I was going to fall in, especially when we walked through it, but luckily I was safe.





As always, it was great to see Ben's family and spend time with them. Unfortunately, I didn't take any more photos of the three day weekend, but it was a blast!

1 comment: