Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I got a JOB!!!!!

Yes, that's right. After my long blog posts about how you never know if an interview went well, etc, it finally happened to me. I got a job. And I am very happy about it. Today was my first day training, and it went really well. My boss bought me lunch and I got to chat with her and start finding out about everything I'll be doing! I am really looking forward to it. A lot of it is data entry, and a big portion of it is calling people and making sure they are going to attend their medical appointments. It's not being on the radio, and it's not doing anything involved with broadcast, but I am still so happy nonetheless. I feel like the Lord has really blessed me and rewarded me for all my patient waiting, praying, and fasting. I am so grateful for the opportunity and grateful for the fact that it pays well. It's nice to know that now Ben and I both have jobs, and we're a double-income family again. :)

On another note, this purple beauty is currently in the shop:
The van went into the shop today to get looked at, and it looks like it's going to need some major repairs. So, we're carless for a while. It kind of reminds me of when Ben and I first got married and when we moved into our apartment...except that time we were carless for two weeks, and this time we're hoping it's a lot shorter than that. The mechanic said he should be able to have it repaired by Friday, so let's hope that he was being honest. It's really nice having my parents around to help drive me to work and everything, but it kind of reminds me of what it was like before I had a license. And I really like driving.

No comments:

Post a Comment